No more annoying robocalls and telemarketers on your mobile phone, without any subscription or annoying ad (that in fact come and replace robocalls), is possible !
Good Free call blocker with ads
There are plenty of call blocker, more or less effective, with spam notification or even automatic blocking of spam… But they usually contain many ads, and encourage to go for monthly and annual paid subscription. Here is a short list:
- Robo Shield Our top pick for spam blocking. Robo Shield combines an array of phone security features to create a holistic spam blocking and phone security approach.
- Truecaller Best free option. Among the most-used free spam blocking apps on the market with a large number of useful features.
- Nomorobo Robocall Blocking Good for complete blocking. It allows you to send spam calls directly to voicemail.
- YouMail Voicemail & Spam Blocker Great for business users. Offers a selection of voicemail-centric blocking options and business-focused pricing tiers.
- RoboKiller Well-known blocking method with a twist. Sends spam callers to a robot answering machine to waste their time (and records their antics).
- Malwarebytes Mobile Security Well-rated option for mobile security. Great for those who need web protection alongside spam blocking.
- Hiya One of the most-used spam blocking tools on the market. Multiple services (including AT&T and T-Mobile) rely on Hiya’s spam blocker for their own services.
- Mr. Number Lookup and Call Blocker A good number lookup option. It also offers spam blocking and is owned/operated by Hiya.
- AT&T Call Protect An option for AT&T users. A well-received tool that may benefit AT&T network users.
- T-Mobile Name ID An option for T-Mobile users. Worth exploring if you’re on the T-Mobile network.
Free call blocker app with no add / no limitation
There is one call blocker, which is total free, and don’t show ad, or limits your functionalities. It is the free Orange Phone app (by Orange SA) that replaces the calling button of any smartphone (dialler), even if you are not a customer of Orange. Their app, like almost all call blockers, allows you to detect and automatically block unwanted calls (which can sometime be a paid option in other apps). It also identify unknown numbers through a reverse directory, and much more…
Orange automatic spam protection
No more wondering whether to pick up or not a call from an unknown number. The spam filter lets you easily identify malicious and telemarketing calls before picking up.
You can also automatically block hidden numbers and unwanted calls (robocalls and scam) to put an end to unwanted calls once and for all.
Orange encourages you indeed to report and block unwanted callers to enrich the spam list and help the community avoid nuisance phone calls.
Orange tells who’s calling
Thanks to our partnership with 118 712 and Infobel, the Orange Phone app identifies unknown numbers that call you before you answer the phone.
You can also see names of unknown numbers in the call history even if they are not in your address book.
No limitation and many other functions
You can also block specific numbers, assign different themes and ringtones to customise the look and the sounds of your app, manauge dual SIM…
And all that with no add, no fees, no limitations… Thank you Orange !