Tactical backpacks viewed in Mr Robot and SIX.
Mil-Tec 36L Molle Assault Pack
For fans of the Mr Robot series, who like optimised bags, here is our link to buy the Mr Robot one.
Elliot’s backpack in Mr Robot
This is the Mil-Tec Military Army Patrol MOLLE Assault Pack Tactical Combat Rucksack Backpack Bag 36L Black that you can find on Amazon for about 40 euros.
Features Mil-Tec Military Army Patrol MOLLE Assault Pack Tactical
- Total volume: approx. 36 l
- Padded back for optimal comfort
- Composition: 100% polyester, PVC coating
- Dimensions : approx. 51 x 29 x 28 cm, Weight : approx. 1400 g
- 2 large compartments with various zippers and mesh pockets
5.11 Rush 24 hours 34L
Joe Bear’s tactical backpack in SIX (E02S01)
The back tactical backpack of Joe Bear in SIX season 2, episode 10, it the Military molle Rush 24 hours 34L from 5.11.
Rush 24 hours 34L from 5.11
The 5.11 RUSH 24 backpack black
- Main Compartment – 20″ H x 12.5″ L x 8″ | Front pocket – 12.5” x 11” x 2″ | Hydration pocket -18” x 12.5” | Total Capacity – 2275 cubic inch / 37 liter
- Roomy main storage area | Dual zipping side pockets | Ideal for recreational use or as an operational bug out bag
- Compatible with 5.11 Tier System | Hydration pocket Durable1050D nylon (MultiCam: 1000D nylon) | Stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord
- Reinforced grab-and-go handle | Wrap-around MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick web platform | Three mesh admin compartments
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket | Zippered side water bottle pocket | Hook and loop nametape and flag patches
- Water-repellent coating | Adjustable height sternum strap | Two external compression straps
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system | Twin drainage grommets | Self-repairing YKK zippers