How to submit your site to major search engines Google, Bing, Yandex and Duckduckgo ?
Get referenced by search engines
Google Webmaster Submission
- Create an account with Google Search Console: https://www.google.com/webmasters.
- Once logged in, click on the “Add a property” link and add your website.
- You need to Verify your ownership with any of the available methods. I personally recommend the Google Analytics method or the DNS method. You can choose any of them like HTML tag verification and others.
- Click on the site to go to your site’s dashboard.
- Expand “crawl” on the left, go to “sitemaps,” and add the sitemap of your site. You can find your website sitemap at http://yourdomain/sitemap.xml as in our case it is /sitemap.xml.
Once submitted Google crawlers will take some time to crawl and index your links and images.
Bing Webmaster Submission
- Create an account with Bing Webmaster’s tool: https://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster.
- Add your site.
- Verify your domain Ownership. the easiest way is BingsiteAuth File (Upload in the public.html folder on the server) or meta Tag HTML keyword (Add it to <head>…code..<//head>, for this you can use “Insert header and footer” Plugin in WordPress)
- Click on the name of the site you just entered.
- Click on “Configure my site” on the left and then go to “submit URLs” and “sitemaps” section to enter details of your site.
Yandex Webmaster Submission
- Create an Account With Yandex Webmaster tool: https://webmaster.yandex.com/.
- Add your Site
- Verify Your Domain Ownership by uploading a file.
- Click on the name of Site you Submitted
- Submit Your “Sitemap.XML File”
So, You have understood now, How to do Webmaster Submission Easily. if You have any issue you can comment below.
DuckDuckGo Webmaster Submission
DuckDuckGo currently doesn’t provide any webmaster console console. It relies on submissions sent to Google, Bing and Yandex in the previous steps.